A step-by-step learning on how clinical research has emerged and the concept of clinical trials in-depth along with the national and international regulations guiding the clinical trials processes in India and abroad.
- Total Hours: 200 hrs; 100 hours of learning content plus 100 hours of assignments
- Learn from established industry experts with 15+ yrs of experience
Clinical Research is a branch of healthcare science that has started way back and now emerging as the core pharma field that is providing abundant career opportunities through in-house pharma companies as well as through outsourced projects. Clinical research involves the very basic steps right from the drug development until the regulatory submission processes and the ethical principles driving the whole conduct of the trials on the human population. It also deals with the documentation that is required for a smooth flow of the clinical trials as well as monitoring and closeout of the trials.
The roles are vast and all the pharmaceutical companies and CROs offer a wide variety of opportunities for those who are good with the above mentioned skill set.
- Course Content
- What Will You Learn?
- Who Can Learn?
The Clinical Research syllabus is vast, but it typically involves the below mentioned major topics such as;
- Drug development process
- Historic events lead to ethical conduct of clinical trials
- Regulatory bodies and regulations
- ICH-GCP guidelines and principles
- Essential Documents
- Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Glossary of terms
- Site-related activities
The Certificate Course in Clinical Research from Clinosol Research Pvt. Ltd. has been designed in a way to provide the student with the insights required to start a career in Clinical Research.
- Ability to understand the purpose and requirements of the project
- Ability to write at a level appropriate to the target audience
- Thorough research of the subject
- Ability to think, logical organization of thoughts and ideas
- Scientific accuracy
- Attention to details
- Ability to work across teams (often remotely) as well as independently
- Good communication & coordination with various people involved in the process
- Graduates and postgraduates from pharmacy and life sciences,
- Pharm. D
Other Course Options: This course can be taken in combination with other courses like Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Data Management and or Pharmacovigilance
On successfully completing all the learning modules, you will be awarded the,
‘Certificate in Clinical Research’ certification.